Launch Thermal Imaging Camera
New to our website is the Launch thermal imaging camera which provides a reliable and accurate non-contact method for pinpointing thermal variations or profiles so you can start working through possible solutions.
It can be used for the following applications:
• Air conditioning – hoses/lines
• Fuel injection nozzles
• Hydraulic systems
• Evaporators or condensers
• Wheel bearings
• Glow plug
• Coolant system
• Catalytic converters and exhaust
• Battery systems (also on electric vehicles).
• Fuses and wiring
• Efficiencies on heating/cooling systems and EV heat pumps
• Brake rotors (temperature and wear patterns)
• Tyres – wear/contact (Quantify thermal impacts on tire wear)
• SCR – selective catalytic reduction
• Misfire detection
• DPF diagnostics
We’ve made a small brochure about the Launch thermal camera. You can read and also find it on our main website with the following links.
If you have any burning questions, even if you think it’s a simple one, let us know. We’re here to help.
NZ: 06 874 9077 | Global: +64 6 874 9077 | Email: [email protected]